Jane Austen once wrote that we are all fools in love, and maybe she’s right. We have all, at some point, done something so uncharacteristically outrageous in the name of love. Multi-awarded hunk actor Jake Cuenca is no exception. Here, he shares the 5 craziest things he has ever done for love.
1. Tattooed someone’s name on his body. Jake says that this was the very first tattoo he has ever gotten and one of the nineteen he now has. But unfortunately, he needs to have it erased soon!
2. Staged a prom for a girl. He did this for an ex-girlfriend because she has been an actress for so long that she never had the chance to go to the prom.
3. Waited outside the house of a girl even if it was raining.
4. Chased his girlfriend around the world without an assurance that they will get back together. It was crazy but the hopeless romantic in him felt that it was the right thing to do.
5. Admitted on TV that he’s willing to give up everything for the girl he loves. Jake admits that he’s very thankful to ABS-CBN because even after saying this on national TV, he still has work. But he insists that he means what he said, if his girl needed him, he would never think twice about putting everything on pause.