• Thamara is a college student and actress who dreams of becoming a celebrity. She has auditioned for PBB around 10 times, in various locations all over the country.
• Since the age of 18, she has been earning money from “rakets” or side gigs as the breadwinner of her family. Her parents have been separated since she was a kid because of their disagreements, mostly about finances.
• She used to be very shy until she joined a beauty pageant when she was 17 years old. That experience gave her confidence in herself.
• After years of auditioning for PBB, she finally got signed to Star Hunt and bagged good roles in TV series like “Hush” and “Bagman.”
• She is still waiting for her big break as an actress.
• She used to work as a full-time online advertising specialist for a BPO while studying.