23, Iloilo City
• Seham is a half-Arab and half-Filipino. She has a twin brother.
• Their family is close-knit one
• She joined a pageant and she considered it a highlight because she had never joined a pageant before. It was a very fun experience for her.
• Her first language is English, but she can speak four languages – Tagalog, English, Arabic, and Hiligaynon.
• She is a Civil Engineering graduate along with her twin brother. Currently, she is doing content creating to help her mom pay bills. She is more active on Instagram than Youtube. She is enjoying being a content creator.
• Her biggest dream right now is to become a housemate. In the future, she wants to have her own business, like a clothing store that sells makeup and other “kikay” stuff like stickers.