33, Las Piñas
• Pastor kid, raised by a conservative father in a Christian community.
• Nathan is 33, he’s a pilot and a former flight instructor. Unfortunately, he lost his job recently because of the pandemic. After two full years of trying to survive, last year the management of his company (PAL) decided to let go of him and his entire division. He took this opportunity to spend more time with his family.
• Nathan enjoys being a father to his 2 young lovely daughters, Andie Ysabelle (12) and Sydney Summer (4). He is also a caring husband to his cancer-survivor wife, Johanne. He’s thankful that her wife survived cancer and he consider this as a major blessing and one of the hardest challenges they faced as a family.
• Nathan has 2 more siblings; Raf (also a housemate) & their Ate Schechinah, the eldest of the three. Nathan together with their Ate accepted Raf fully. It became easy for Raf to came out to her parents because she knew, no matter what, her family will love her unconditionally.
• Nathan is fit and loves to work out