24, Mandaluyong City
• Pure Uzbek but pusong Pinoy. The first time he came to the Philippines was in 2017 but settled in 2019.
• He had signed contracts in the modeling agency which gave him the opportunity to travel in Asia, his first stop was the Philippines.
• He grew up early, in a sense where he was the man of the house since his dad left when he was still a kid.
• He came from a struggling family where he had to skip school sometimes at an early age just to help his mother have more funds for the family.
• When he was 18, he was scouted by a modeling agency.
• They didn’t have a decent-looking house so he always lied to his friends about his address because they couldn’t afford rental houses. That’s why he decided to save up and renovate it. In 2019, the renovation finished and it was the time that he saw his mom the happiest.