• She dubbed herself as “sementeryo girl” because she grew up beside a cemetery.
• Growing up, she would collect used candle wax and sell them to earn money. She also helped her mother sell flowers, candles and groceries in the cemetery especially during November.
• She was born in Bulacan but her family migrated to Sarangani (her father’s hometown) and later moved to Cebu, occupying her lola’s small lot beside the cemetery.
• The location of their house used to be a “manukan” or poultry area.
• She describes her life as simple, however there was a phase in her life that she was insecure about their social status . She later realized the importance of accepting their situation as a way of setting herself free.
• She filmed a house tour vlog and uploaded it on youtube, showing their state of life as a way of being true to herself and the people around her.
• One of the biggest challenge they faced as a family is when her Kuya got sick of a Urinary disease (she couldn’t identify) and later suffered from a mental illness (auditory hallucination, not diagnosed)
• They did not have money for his medication so they opted to seek help from an albularyo.
• She first auditioned for Starhunt in Pacific Mall Cebu, when she was in grade 12.