23, Las Piñas
● Basketball Varsity player for Philippine Merchant Marine School.
● Due to the pandemic, his scholarship benefits lessened and he had to find other means of income to pay for his schooling, so he became a Grab food driver.
● He is proud of having a high star rating as a Grab food rider.
● He had a customer who refused to pay for their order of cake. He shouldered the fee himself, but luckily, other Grab food riders chipped in.
● Since he is juggling his studies and being a Grab food rider, he took an exam while he was on the street.
● His experiences as a Grab food rider led him to meeting a disabled ice cream vendor, to whom he would give some of his extra money.
● His family currently manages an online food business named Alexa’s Kitchen PH. They sell party food trays, pastries, and snacks. They once had a food stall at a food park, where he would assist in cooking. However, the food park closed down.