Some say that we should fight for the people and the things we love, no matter what task or risk we may face, it will be worth it. In “Ikaw Lang Ang Iibigin,” both Carlos (Jake Cuenca) and Gabriel (Gerald Anderson) continue to compete for the love of Bianca (Kim Chiu). In today’s Kapamilya Rewind, let us list down the 7 most intense face-off of the two men in the daytime series so far.
1. The two men had a tense conversation when Gabriel dropped by the training of Carlos and Bianca to give her some mangoes for her and her family.
2. When Gabriel was about to leave, Carlos followed him and talked to him one-on-one. He informed Gabriel that he should not visit Bianca while she is training because it is both bothering and unethical.
3. They also had a heated argument after Carlos mocked and insulted Gabriel. Their conversation led to a physical fight when Gabriel brought up that Bianca rejected Carlos.
4. When Gabriel arrived at a TigerShark event, Carlos told him to leave since he wasn’t on the guest list. However, Gabriel countered that he was invited by Bianca, and he was supported by Isabel (Coleen Garcia).
5. The two men had an intense conversation after Carlos found out that Gabriel was training for triathlon as well. Carlos then belittled Gabriel and his capability to become a triathlete.
6. They also had a confrontation when Gabriel found out that Carlos tried to force his family to leave.
7. Gabriel and Carlos had a face-off while they were both biking. Carlos tried to block the way and Gabriel eventually fell on the side of the road.
Don’t miss the exciting battle for love in “Ikaw Lang Ang Iibigin,” Mondays to Fridays before “It’s Showtime” only on ABS-CBN PrimeTanghali