Every weekend in “I Can Do That,” we don’t only get to see the jaw-dropping and heart-stopping performances of the I CANdidates but we also get to watch several heartwarming moments that make us teary-eyed. In today’s Kapamilya Rewind, let us look back and list down the 8 most touching moments in the most spectacular celebrity talent competition.
1. Cristine Reyes and Wacky Kiray became teary-eyed while explaining the difficulty of the comedy act. They also narrated some of the hardships their mentors, the Pabeki Gays, experienced in the past.
2. Sue Ramirez felt bad after not perfecting the comic juggling act she did with JC Santos. She really wanted to do it for their mentors, the Atienza brothers, because this act really means a lot to them.
3. Wacky Kiray became very emotional while telling the story of their mentor for the aerial silk dance act, Louie Lorenzo. He felt pity for him for all the physical challenges he went through.
4. Pokwang burst into tears as she decided to beg off from the show to spend more time with her daughter, Mae. She told the audience members, who had the power to determine who will stay, that they didn't have to vote because she’s giving the slot to JC Santos.
5. Before she left, Pokwang left a touching message to the other I CANdidates and hoped that even after the show, their bonding and friendship would still remain intact.
6. JC Santos was overcome with emotion as he talked about their strong man act mentor, Nestor Sabio. He expressed his admiration for his dedication to do everything he could for his family.
7. After hearing the elimination results, JC Santos gave a heartfelt message to the other I CANdidates and thanked them for their love. He confessed that growing up, he was used to being alone because his parents are overseas Filipino workers, but because of the show, he found a new family.
8. Sue Ramirez also expressed her gratitude to the remaining I CANdidates for their love and support throughout the competition. She also said that the four finalists deserve their spots because they really worked very hard to earn those.
Who among the 4 finalists will be hailed as the Greatest Entertainer? Don’t miss the Battle for Greatness of “I Can Do That” this weekend, Saturday after “Maalaala Mo Kaya” and Sunday after “Rated K” only on ABS-CBN Yes Weekend!