As viewers all over the world watched in droves in witnessing Lino (Jericho Rosales) catching his wife Jade (Yam Concepcion) with Ace (Sam Milby) in the act, kissing before his very eyes, many are sure Lino’s marriage to Jade may be over.
And with Ace’s own transgressions to wife Jacky (Yen Santos), Lino’s ex-sweetheart would also be out in the open, it would also seem nothing can stop their calling it quits as well, given the magnitude of his sins.
Yet Halik, with its gripping tale of marital infidelity further taking more people’s attention, what happens next is anyone’s guess, given how each scene has truly left us at the edge of our seats.
We asked netizens in a Kapamilya Poll if they think Lino would remain steadfast in his commitment to Jade given the abhorring incident that transpired or will he just turn away from his marriage and pursue Jacky, who really is the woman he genuinely loved from the start yet failed to be together due to uncontrollable circumstances.
Seeing what Jade did would naturally make viewers get furious and chastise her for what she did. And naturally, as well, pick Jacky as the one Lino should spend forever with, given that she too was victimized by the treachery.
A whopping 75.50% of responses to our poll would see Jade’s most vicious act as the final straw for Lino to dump her and pursue Jacky instead. On the other hand, 24.50% of the poll respondents consider that Lino should forgive Jade for what she did given the sanctity of their marriage, which is a cornerstone of the Catholic faith.
Netizen comments hit right smack on these respective points, as seen in the gallery above.
Who will Lino really choose as his rightful partner?
Let’s find out in the continuing riveting series Halik after Ngayon at Kailanman on Primetime Bida.