From Italy, to Manila, to Bohol, the tale of Serena (Liza Soberano) and Tenten (Enrique) has taken us on a romantic journey of acceptance, forgiveness, and a love that overcomes all. And as their story comes to a close, let us look back at 5 of the most “kilig” moments of Serena and Tenten on “Dolce Amore.”
1. While they danced, Serena serenades Tenten with the song he wrote to let her know that he is her childhood friend.
2. Tenten once more professes his love for Serena after reminding her of the songs that they made together before she lost her memory.
3. Serena wakes up next to Tenten. Thinking that it is only a dream, she puts her arms around Tenten and tells him how much she had missed him.
4. Tenten was asked to perform the song he wrote about a promise of an unchanging love. He notices Serena in the crowd and begins to sing to her especially.
5. Tenten asks Serena to marry him after realizing that he had never stopped loving her. Serena, in turn, tells him that she wants to spend forever with him too.