If you’re a certified pasta lover but craving for something far from traditional, try these unique dishes from your favorite celebrities. Apart from visually appetizing, these servings will excite the taste buds until the last strand of pasta swirls into your mouth!
Cream Pasta with Smoked Salmon
The first to reign in this pasta battle is Janice de Belen with her ultra Instagrammable and flavorful Cream Pasta with Smoked Salmon recipe. The white wine surely adds depth to the sauce’s garlicky flavor!
While Janice creates magic in the kitchen, with so much precision and grace, she engages in a little chitchat with Kris Aquino and Erich Gonzales. The seasoned actress reveals why she hasn’t yet ventured into the food business even with a culinary diploma and striking expertise. “Duwag ako, eh,” she says. Janice simply does not want to take the risk and fail. But if she finally has the guts, she would like to team up with son Chef Luigi Muhlach, so one of them could keep close tabs on the restaurant.
Orange or Black Fish Roe (Ebiko)
1. Begin by melting the butter in a pan. Pour in the milk.
2. Add garlic powder. This serves as the base flavor of the sauce.
3. Level up the kick with white wine, then, boil.
4. Add the cooking cream.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta noodles.
7.Serve the pasta on a plate. Top it with the smoked salmon.
8. Garnish with dill leaves and parmesan cheese.
9. Lastly, arrange a spoonful of orange or black for fish roe on top.
Shrimp and Chorizo Pasta
Gelli De Belen proves she can match her sister’s culinary skills with her Shrimp and Chorizo Pasta. The recipe’s power ingredient would have to be the chorizo oil which Gelli uses to sauté the garlic. When cooked, the chorizo oil gives the whole dish just the right spice.
1. Sauté the garlic using the olive oil and chorizo oil.
2. Add the chorizo, followed by the tomato paste.
3.Season with cayenne pepper and paprika.
4. Add the shrimp.
5. Pour in the soju.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Mix the penne pasta with the sauce.
8. Serve on a plate. Garnish with parsley.
Shrimp Scampi and Linguine Pasta
Raised by parents with great cooking skills, it is no wonder that Sarah Geronimo has a lifelong love affair with food. She loves eating, so much she decided to enrol in a short culinary course. Fans witness the Popstar Royalty’s natural flair in the kitchen as she prepares her Shrimp Scampi and Linguine Pasta recipe, approved by then-onscreen partner John Lloyd Cruz.
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the shrimp followed by the chopped garlic.
3. Sprinkle with chilli flakes.
4. Add four cubes of butter.
5. Pour in the white wine.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
7. Mix with the cooked pasta.
8. Serve with love and a slice of lemon on top!
Chicken Pesto Pasta
Acclaimed singer Jed Madela ditches the microphone for knives and spoons as he demonstrates his special ‘Chicken Pesto Pasta’ dish. The perfect recipe for chill weekend family bodings!
Chicken breast (boiled and chopped into cubes)
Pesto sauce (available in supermarkets)
1. Sauté the garlic in oil in a pan. Wait until toasted.
2. Add the chicken breast.
3. Mix the pesto sauce. Stir until cooked.
4. Toss the spaghetti noodles. Serve.
Independent living in Australia helped James Reid discover his love for cooking. The heartthrob shares his lush and extra creamy ‘Carbonara’ recipe. Even comedians Pokwang and K Brosas and Queen of All Media Kris Aquino fell in love at first taste!
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Fry the bacon, then, pour in the cream sauce.
3. Add the spring onions and parmesan cheese.
4. Mix with the pasta noodles.
5. Serve on a plate.
6. Garnish with white pepper and parsley.