6. Madonna’s “Papa Don’t Preach” tells us that whenever we get into trouble, we always have our fathers to run to for advice and support.
7. “Song for Dad” was written by Keith Urban as a tribute for his dad who has influenced his life and his career so profoundly. The song talks about the singer realizing just how much his dad has done for their family and seeing more and more of his dad in himself as he grows older.
8. “Dance Like Yo Daddy” by Meghan Trainor teaches us to be confident about who we are just like what our fathers have taught us. It tells us that it doesn’t matter if people laughed at us because we dance like our parents, as long as we focus on what truly makes us happy.
9. “I Learned From You” by Miley Cyrus is about a daughter’s point of view on growing up and finding her independence but realizing that her father’s teachings influence her all along.
10. “Daddy” is Beyoncè’s tribute to her father, motivated by the latter’s loyalty and devotion to his family.