The red carpet of the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 was filled with adorable and stylish celebrity couple moments since the star-studded event is no stranger to fashionable duos.
Here are the Kapamilya stars who aced their fashion game:
1. Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla (KathNiel)
Aside from reigning in the box office, Kathryn and Daniel proved that they are a powerful duo who can also rule the red carpet.
2. Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil (LizQuen)
Liza and Enrique definitely know how to rock the red carpet in their stunning designer outfits.
3. James Reid and Nadine Lustre (JaDine)
First-timer jitters? Not for James and Nadine who nailed the red carpet in their all-black twinning ensemble.
4. Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber (MayWard)
MayWard fans went wild as the “PBB” alumni slayed the red carpet for a second time in a row.
5. Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto (JoshLia)
“Ngayon at Kailanman” stars Joshua and Julia were “shining, shimmering splendid” on the red carpet of the ABS-CBN Ball 2018.
6. Kim Chiu and Xian Lim (KimXi)
Jaws dropped when Kim Chiu and Xian Lim landed on the red carpet of the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 wearing complementary Michael Cinco couture.
7. Donny Pangilinan and Kisses Delavin (DonKiss)
“Playhouse” stars Donny and Kisses also made heads turn when they graced the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 red carpet.
8. Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli (AshMatt)
Another couple that made an unforgettable red carpet appearance was Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli. The pair looked gorgeous in their couture outfits.
9. JM de Guzman and Barbie Imperial (JuanBie)
The “Araw Gabi” stars heated up the red carpet with their oozing chemistry and trendy outfits.
10. Inigo Pascual and Maris Racal (MarNigo)
Inigo and Maris looked every bit as fabulous on the red carpet of the ABS-CBN Ball 2018.
11. Anne Curtis-Smith and Erwan Heussaff
“It’s Showtime” host Anne Curtis and her husband Erwan were both so chic in black.
12. Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo
Judy Ann looked like a goddess in an emerald green Oscar de la Renta, while her husband Ryan was equally dashing in his suit.
13. Carlo Aquino and Angelica Panganiban (CarGel)
"Exes Baggage” stars Carlo and Angelica made hearts flutter in their elegant outfits at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018.
14. Loisa Andalio and Ronnie Alonte (Loinie)
Loisa and Ronnie were an adorable and stylish pair on the red carpet.
15. Alex Gonzaga and Mikee Morada
Alex Gonzaga was pretty in pink and made her red carpet debut extra special by bringing her boyfriend Mikee Morada as her date.
16. Vivoree Esclito and Charles Kieron (KierVi)
Teen stars Vivoree and CK brought major kilig vibes, while donning sophisticated outfits.
17. Luis Manzano and Jessy Mendiola
Luis and Jessy have mastered the art of mixing fashion and fun.
18. Bea Alonzo and Gerald Anderson
Bea and Gerald defined #couplegoals in the timeless ensembles they showed off on the red carpet.
19. Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez
Sarah and Richard showed their impeccable taste in fashion once more.
20. Elisse Joson and McCoy De Leon (McLisse)
Elisse looked like a modern Cinderella with McCoy as her dashing prince charming at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018.